Sustainable PET/PCR-PET Lipsticks in Mono-Material Design
PET mono-material for lipsticks is a good start to making products more sustainable. This is because packaging made from just one material – so-called mono-material – is easier to sort and recycle than packaging made from a mix of materials.
Alternatively, lipstick can be produced in recycled PET (PCR-PET). This improves the recycling rate and reduces CO2 emissions.
Both PET/PCR-PET materials have food grade certification and can be fully recycled.
The design options are diverse – from colorful transparent trendy stick to elegant black lipstick.
- Material: Virgin PET or recycled PET (PCR-PET)
- Available in two designs: round/square to round
- Transparent and colored/black
- Recyclable mono material
- PET/PCR-PET materials have food grade certification.
- Decoration options: Lacquering, silk screen printing, hot foil stamping, metallization.