Material revolution SUGHERA
Natural Look and Feel – Corpack Presents Material Innovation SUGHERA
In focus: SUGHERA, a revolutionary material consisting of a synthetic rubber-blend mixed with ground pieces of natural cork. For the first time a micro-agglomerated natural cork is injection molded and formed without using glue. Besides its special composition, connecting nature with technology, the distinctive features of SUGHERA are a good resistance to various elements and versatility in application. This new material (70% cork, 30% rubber-blend) uses less petroleum-based materials, while giving the component a natural look and feel. Also it is 100% recyclable. SUGHERA components can be made in a variety of colors. The natural look, the soft-touch surface, and the general cork characteristic, enhance the user experience. The new cooperation with the manufacturer Livingcap enables Corpack to be the first company to introduce SUGHERA in a wide range of cosmetic packaging.
Whether as a complete new design or integrated into an existing range, Corpack can transform your vision into reality including Sughera as a natural element. We will assist you from conception to production and delivery to your doorstep.
For a consultation on how to work the Sughera into your line of products, please contact us.
Some Reasons to use Sughera:
- Light in Weight and tough in Durability
- Can be Precision Molded in Countless Shapes
- Easily Combined with Other Components & Materials
- Can be Produced in a Variety of Colors
- Can be Color-Matched or Tone-in-Tone with Surrounding Colors
- Embossing or Debossing of Logo or Texture
- UV-, Silk-Screen or Laser-Printing Possible
- Natural Look and Soft-Touch Surface
- Unique in Nature
- Anti-Slip Grip